As a small business owner you may not have the budget to create a top of the line video. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t create videos. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on the best recorder and you don’t have to pay someone to record it for you. You can use your family video camera or the one that comes on most new computers.
Once you have your video created, you’re ready to start marketing it through inexpensive techniques. These would include the following:
1. YouTube is the best video platform online. You can record and upload just about any type of video marketing with ease. You’ll also show up in the search engines if you choose to list keywords.
2. Use social networking, forums, article marketing, blog marketing, and other avenues are perfect for growth in your business. Makes posts regarding your articles as soon as possible and continue to marketing them is important and should be done as often as possible.
3. Include the link and brief description in your newsletter and market it on a regular basis. When you create a new video, highlight that video and discuss it in depth.
4. Write a special report that goes with your video so you have something to offer with it. This is a great little trick that will have your audience enticed into watching your video to the end. Include the link in your report and if you have the report done in time, mention it in your video.
5. Write blog posts that go along with your video so you can market them within the post.
6. Create a bio at the end of your articles that talks briefly about your video and who should watch it. Make sure you include a link to YouTube or to the location where all of your videos can be found.
Creating and marketing your videos doesn’t have to be expensive. Use what you have and make it work for you when it comes to the video. Use the tips above to market your videos and you’ll spend a minimal amount of money, but yet you’ll have success.